Returns / Exchanges
We offer a 30 day return and exchange policy on all products with a few exceptions. To be eligible for return or exchange the product must be in new condition with original tags present. Any garments that do not have the original tags will only be eligible for store credit. Only orders that have been placed through positivecreations.net will be considered.
- Exceptions include: Gift cards, Yoga Mats, Facemasks, Faceshields, Bandanas, sale items and customer damaged products. Gifts cannot be refunded. To exchange a gift please contact customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal damaged orders will be reviewed case by case. Email customer service immediately with pictures of the damaged packaging and product
- Due to the fact that some of our products are MADE TO ORDER, we only accept exchanges with a value up to $500 and returns with a value up to $250. (We are also willing to grant a store credit instead of an immediate exchange, however, the combined total of exchanges and store credits cannot exceed $500.)
- Positive Creations provides one label per applicable exchange order. (All returns are responsible for purchasing their own shipping labels). Any additional returns/ exchanges will require full postage paid for by the customer.
- It is the duty of the customer to provide the correct address and any package returned to the sender will require additional postage payment by the customer.
- If for any reason a package is lost or stolen after leaving our facility, Positive Creations is not held responsible and is allowed to accept or deny reproduction of an order on a case-by-case basis.
- All pre-sale products and prints have a 25% restocking fee for returns.
- Return shipping for exchanges is free for domestic customers ONLY, All international customers are responsible for paying any postage, duties, taxes, and/or fees associated with importing the package. Returned packages due to unpaid import fees will result in a 25% restocking fee.
- FOR INTERNATIONAL RETURNS/EXCHANGES: PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any customs fees, duties or taxes associated with their order. If the customer chooses to reject the packages due to any reason, Positive Creations is no longer liable to provide credits, refunds or exchanges. Additionally if the package is lost in transit after being rejected by the customer, Positive Creations is not responsible for refunding or re-manufacturing the order.
Initiating a Return/Exchange
- Please review all policies before submitting your request.
- If you need to return or exchange an item start by emailing customer service: email@example.com
- Please include a note in your return/exchange with your name and order number. Returns/Exchanges can be sent to
2550 West 2nd Avenue, Unit 104
Denver, Colorado 80219
- Refunds for returns will only be initiated upon receiving and approving the items being returned. Non-returnable item(s) that are mailed to us against our policy criteria will require customer postage payment to resend items back to the customer.